Saturday, October 30, 2010

Waking Dreams Group show in November


Beautiful flier art for the next exhibition I am participating in. 
I curated this show with the wonderful Jason Jacenko visual and tattoo artist, owner and operator of 696 Ink Gallery and Tattoo's. It is a great line up, check out the event page.
I am really enjoying the paintings I am doing at the moment as I invented the theme so I am free to express what I really want to right now.

'Was it a vision or a waking dream?'
How do your dreams emerge and cross the bridge
into reality? Is their passage ethereal, surreal or do they
burst through like candy from a pinata?
Waking Dreams is a group exhibition exploring the
idea of dreams manifesting themselves into reality
through the creative process.
The artist incarnates their dreams.

Artists participating- Astrid Bruning, Jason Jacenko, Maria Rozalia Finna , Lara Schubert, Lara Slater (usa), Leslie Ditto (usa), Itch and more

Live fusion tattooing by Lara Slater and Jason Jacenko













No comments: